Burger King Corporation is the second largest fast-food chain in the United States, trailing only McDonald's. The company franchises more than 10,400 restaurants and owns about 1,000 for a chainwide total exceeding 11,455, with locations in all 50 states and 56 countries. The company serves 15.7 million customers each day and over 2.4 billion Burger King hamburgers are sold each year across the globe.

Logo

Logo

Search

Whiplash Whopper

After hundreds of reviews on fast food products, it’s a little shocking that the Burger King Whopper has never been featured in a review.  A new version of the Whopper burger on the market is enough to get me to shell out some money for a purchase.  A Whopper purchase is rare for me, but I was eager to give the newWhiplash Whopper a taste.  Maybe the Iron Man 2 tie-in has got me hooked or the fact that this burger has crispy red peppers…whatever the case, I bought the burger and here are my impressions.

The Whiplash Whopper featured your standard Whopper beef patty topped with lettuce, tomato, a spicy dressing, crispy fried onions red peppers and Pepper jack cheese on a sesame seed bun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment