Burger King Corporation is the second largest fast-food chain in the United States, trailing only McDonald's. The company franchises more than 10,400 restaurants and owns about 1,000 for a chainwide total exceeding 11,455, with locations in all 50 states and 56 countries. The company serves 15.7 million customers each day and over 2.4 billion Burger King hamburgers are sold each year across the globe.

Logo

Logo

Search

Iced Mocha Coffee



ICED MOCHA
Burger King Copycat Recipe

Serves 3

2 cups coffee
2 cups half and half
1 cup chocolate syrup
ice, as needed

In a pitcher mix together the coffee, half-and-half, and the chocolate syrup. Chill in the fridge if you have time. Serve with ice.

12 comments:

  1. All of my office mates always making this on our office pantry.

    Peet S Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked at burger king. They use the ice cream shake mix and double strength brewed coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how do you guys make it??? i need to know lol they have the best iced coffee I've ever had.

      Delete
    2. how do you guys make it??? i need to know lol they have the best iced coffee I've ever had.

      Delete
    3. It was 1 part double strength coffee, 2 parts vanilla shake mix, and 8 pumps of choc syrup. Made in a gallon container, the pump for the choc syrup held about a quart.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't use shake mix in ours we use half and half

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please I love the ice mocha but they don't sell them anymore and before that out of the 100 times a month I bought this drink only 10 of it has tastes amazing and right. I need someone who works at Burger King to tell me exactly and I mean exactly how it's made so I can make it at home. Please I would pay anything

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are selling it again now. I just bought some today at BK. It's 2.19 and only comes in a small size.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't make med and large no more..i was upset..

      Delete
  7. Basically if you were making it on a coffee pot you would put enough water in to make half a pot but enough coffee grounds af if you were making a full pot. And you we just use use equal parts half and half and chocolate syrup.

    ReplyDelete